Winstorm the Fluffy Bunny

On the eve of the mile showdown, perhaps the most prestigious event of the Fall Race Series events, I stumbled upon an amazing post by a fellow club member. Many know him as Winston Guo, but I know him as Winstorm. He is often under estimated, perhaps it's his friendly personality, or his tiny physique; whatever the reason - this underdog is a major contender.

We've been calling him the pace bunny for this event for one simple reason: many of his main competitors are expected to be able to out kick him. In order for Winstorm to win, he needs to beat them early. With his lightning fast pace he hopes to bring others to their knees by forcing them to red line early in the race and break down long before the final 200m.

So it will be a battle of wits, courage, and shear determination to decide who will be the victor, and who will be lunch meat.

Winstorm I wish you the best of luck, because I'm hungry...

5 comments:

UBC TRIATHLON said...

NICE

Winstonian said...

Haha lunch meat. Speaking of which, I've heard flipper and dog meat are tastier alternatives.

Nathaniel said...

Flipper meat is only tasty if you can catch it

Andrew Wight said...

Flipper, you got some legs, I'll give you that. But how do they hold up over 5km?

Winstonian said...

Hats off to Flipper, going faster than my 3:08 min/km avg pace! Yah I want to know too, how do you hold that for 5km?

Post a Comment